10000 lph, 4.5m max. head, 135 watts, 10m cable.
Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide solids handling capacity up to 6mm (series 2 up to 7mm). Features include BSP threaded inlet and outlet, suitable for optional prefilters. These are ideal dirty water filtration and waterfall pumps. The impellor design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. Also has a non-corrosive ceramic impellor and thermal overload for additional safety. Able to operate out of pond when pump is installed in-line and below the water level
The Aquagarden Barracuda offers a 3-year guarantee on the motor, (12 month guarantee on impellor.)
- ldeal for use in polluted water.
- Can handle up to a 6 mm particle size (series2 up to 7mm)
- Uses ceramic bearings for continuous operation
- Vortex impellor
- Overload protection by means of a thermal overload trip switch
- Easy to maintain with a removable rotor assembly
- Rated voltage 230 V/50 Hz
- Not suitable for use in saltwater applications.
- Extra Pre-filter cages are available and sold separately