Foam Professional Waterfall Construction Kit
Black Waterfall foam Construction Kit Comes complete with 3 x 24oz cans of Black Waterfall Foam 1 x can Gun Cleaner 1 x Professional Foam Gun all packed into a robust carry case.
Black Waterfall Construction Foam has changed the way ponds, creeks and waterfalls are built and Waterscapes Australia is proud to have introduced this product to Australian pond builders. No more concrete or mortar.
This product is totally fish safe and has been used in koi and native fish pond construction for over 10 years.
The Professional Grade Black Waterfall Foam has more volume than the DIY size and it can be stored between uses on the full metal applicator gun. This is perfect for pond builders between jobs and more economical in the long run. Using the applicator gun is a lot easier than the DIY product and there is more control over the usage. Gun cleaner is required when changing to a full can. This product will store on the gun for up to 6 months or 2 years unopened.
Black Waterfall Foam is a low expansion, high-density foam used in the construction of natural looking waterfalls and streams. It is fish safe and non leaching.
The Foam expands to fill voids between the rocks and liner, diverting water over the top of the stones. It cuts down the time required to build waterfalls and streams thanks to its quick curing time and ease of use.
Waterfall Construction Foam has fundamentally changed the water feature construction industry in North America in the last decade because it simplifies waterfall construction and is easier to use than mortar. The foam will not crack in freezing temperatures or due to ground movement.
- Totally Fish Safe
- Strong and adhesive, yet flexible enough to withstand ground movement
- Allows for easy changes or adjustments to the waterfall and stream post construction or for adjustments to flow
- The black colour of the foam blends into the waterfall setting by looking like a dark part of stone or a shadow
- Quick curing. Immersible after 15 minutes curing time, compared to waiting for cement cure
- Allows more creativity in the stream and waterfall design and construction
- Dramatically reduces the construction time
- UV stabilized and completely fish and pond life safe once cured
- Direct water flow where you want it to go i.e. around rocks instead of under, and maintain visible flow rates for the length of the stream. Smaller pumps can be used because the flow is fully utilised and not lost under stones
- Use to stabilize rocks and edges in high traffic areas and excellent for holding waterfall stones in place
- Easy to peal off the over application once dry
We have tried them all and in our years of experience this is the best quality Black waterfall Construction Foam available.
It does not break down, revert to a yellow colour or go flakey like many of the other brands coming on to the market.